Cambie Physiotherapy and Health Clinic in Richmond, BC
Welcome to Cambie Physiotherapy in Richmond, BC. We’re here to help you with convenient physiotherapy in the Heart of Richmond. We will welcome you in your choice of English, Punjabi or Hindi.
Richmond Clinic Location Details
Address: 4111 No. 5 Road Richmond, BC, V6X 2T9
Hours of Operation:
What Makes Cambie Physiotherapy in Richmond, BC Different?
Cambie Physiotherapy in Richmond, BC, understands how pain or a lack of mobility can get in the way of enjoying your favourite activities.
Everyone at Cambie Physiotherapy in Richmond, BC, is compassionate, friendly, and a great listener. Our goal is to help you heal quickly and stay healthy.
Our skilled Physiotherapists quickly uncover the root cause of your problem and offer a combination of treatments to help restore and maintain your optimal physical function. After a thorough assessment, your physiotherapist works with you to provide a customized, focused treatment plan using manual skills and state-of-the-art technology. Many patients receive Massage Therapy, Active Rehab (Kinesiology), and Chiropractic Services with physiotherapy for a full recovery.
Plus, at Cambie Physiotherapy, we aim to make it easy for you. Our direct billing access with ICBC, Work Safe and most insurance companies makes it easier to get hassle-free treatments for injuries from car accidents, work and sports activities or issues from aging or chronic pain.
How can physiotherapy help?
The physiotherapists at Cambie Physiotherapy help you manage pain and reduce movement problems. We also help reduce symptoms of some chronic illnesses, keeping many issues from worsening.
Physiotherapy can help you:
- Manage long-term pain
- Maximize movement and flexibility
- Prevent injury
- Manage pain
- Reduce the use of prescription drugs
- Manage chronic conditions
- Avoid surgery
- Recover from injury
Physiotherapy Treatments at Cambie Physiotherapy and Health Clinic in Richmond, BC
The friendly and professional staff at Cambie Physiotherapy and Health Clinic offer the following services:
- Physiotherapy – Treatment focusing on the science of movement to restore and maximize physical function, strength, motion, and well-being by addressing underlying physical issues.
- Acupuncture – Widely practiced along with physiotherapy, this integrative medical system uses needles to alleviate pain and treat various conditions. Helps with nerve pain like Sciatica.
- IMS/ Dry Needling – Dry needling treats myofascial pain, commonly called “muscle knots.” The tiny needles stimulate tissues to unknot these painful points where tissue connects to muscle.
- Custom Orthotics – Specially made to support your feet, these custom orthotics match your feet precisely. Orthotics control abnormal motion in your gait. Wear them inside your shoes to reduce foot or back pain.
- Compression Stockings – Specialized hosiery that prevents and lessens the progression of venous disorders like edema (swollen legs), phlebitis or thrombosis.
- Spinal Decompression (Traction) - Motorized traction that relieves back pain by stretching the spine gently. Bulging or herniated disks frequently retract, and pressure is taken off of nerves and the rest of the spine.
- Vestibular Rehabilitation - This specialized physiotherapy modality treats vestibular disorders and symptoms such as dizziness and vertigo, trouble with balance, falling, vision and posture.
- Shockwave Therapy - This non-surgical therapy speeds up recovery and cures various indications that cause chronic or acute pain. Shockwave therapy works quickly to relieve pain and restore mobility.
- Manual Therapy – Hands-on manual therapy is core to physiotherapy. Manual therapy treats musculoskeletal pain or disability. Patients receive kneading and hands-on manipulation of muscles and joints.
- Post-Surgical Rehabilitation – Patients re-establish muscle strength, joint motion, and joint function with safely increasing loads and stimulus to the surgically repaired joint.
- Sports Injuries – Physiotherapy speeds healing and prevents reinjury of sports or exercise injuries such as bruises, sprains, strains, tears, broken bones, and soft tissues like ligaments, muscles, tendons, and fascia.
Make an Appointment at Cambie Physiotherapy and Health Clinic in Richmond, BC
After an injury, or with every passing year, you may start to hesitate to be as active as in the past. When your body starts to hold you back, we’re here to help!
The Cambie Physiotherapy and Health Clinic professionals use proven techniques to get your life back on track. We consider your lifestyle, your condition, the activities you like, and your pain level. Most patients have a treatment plan that includes a combination of therapies, which is why we offer a range of services.
We make the entire process easy. Our physiotherapy services are superior, and so is the Cambie Physiotherapy customer service. Our professional staff is compassionate, friendly, and knowledgeable. We’ll help you feel better quickly!