Cambie Physiotherapy and Health Clinic Surrey, BC
Welcome to Cambie Physiotherapy and Health Clinic in Surrey, BC. Our goal is to support your healing through physiotherapy and other health services in every way we can. We understand you’re in pain and how pain interferes with your life. Let’s work together so you can reclaim your active life and really get back to what you like best.
Surrey Clinic Location Details
Address: 15122 72Ave #104 Surrey, BC, V3S 2G2
Hours of Operation:
How Physiotherapy Can Change Your Life
At Cambie Physiotherapy and Health Clinic Surrey, BC., we begin with a comprehensive assessment of your physical condition. Based on those results, your physiotherapist develops a tailored treatment plan that combines various therapies to solve the underlying causes. You’ll work together to create a custom plan that works for your activities and lifestyle.
Sometimes, an injury seems to heal spontaneously. Over the course of a few days, or maybe weeks, the pain goes away, and you return to your normal activities. But other times, injuries undermine the balance of your systems, and your body responds dysfunctionally. Over time, an acute injury can evolve into a chronic condition.
Whether your pain is recent or you have suffered for a long time, physiotherapy can make a difference. Releasing tight tissues, untying painful knots, and rebalancing your body’s systems, physiotherapy helps you return to the active life you want.
Conditions Treated with Physiotherapy at the Cambie Physiotherapy and Health Clinic in Surrey, BC.
Sometimes, physicians refer patients for physiotherapy for specific conditions. You don’t need a referral even with an ICBC or Work Safe claim, but your extended medical insurance may require one. Your physiotherapist can diagnose your condition. We regularly see patients dealing with:
- Sports Injuries
- Work Injuries
- After Car Accidents
- Balance Problems
- Chronic Neck Pain
- Low Back Pain
- Foot and Ankle Pain
- Orthopedic Problems like bones, muscles, joints, tendons, ligaments, or nerves
- Osteoporosis or other Age-Related Disorders
- Pre-and-Post Surgical Rehab
If you have any of these, your doctor suggested you get physiotherapy, or you are ready for more flexibility and freedom of movement, Cambie Physiotherapy and Health Clinic can help. Our physiotherapists and other therapists are well-trained and highly experienced. We will uncover the contributing factors to your condition and use a variety of therapies to get to the core to help you heal quickly and permanently.
What Makes Physiotherapy at Cambie Physiotherapy and Health Clinic Different
The physiotherapists at the Cambie Physiotherapy and Health Clinic take a unique approach.
- Bring in the details of your ICBC or Work Safe claim, extended health plan, or MSP number, and we’ll work out the payments for you.
- Your treatment is always based on your custom-tailored treatment plan
- Your physiotherapist regularly modifies your recovery plan based on your progress
- We even have counselling services available to support every aspect of your healing
Physiotherapy Treatments at Cambie Physiotherapy and Health Clinic in Surrey, BC
The friendly and professional staff at Cambie Physiotherapy and Health Clinic offer the following services:
- Physiotherapy – Treatment focusing on the science of movement to restore and maximize physical function, strength, motion, and well-being by addressing underlying physical issues.
- Acupuncture – Widely practiced along with physiotherapy, this integrative medical system uses needles to alleviate pain and treat various conditions. Helps with nerve pain like Sciatica.
- IMS/ Dry Needling – Dry needling treats myofascial pain, commonly called “muscle knots.” The tiny needles stimulate tissues to unknot these painful points where tissue connects to muscle.
- Custom Orthotics – Specially made to support your feet, these custom orthotics match your feet precisely. Orthotics control abnormal motion in your gait. Wear them inside your shoes to reduce foot or back pain.
- Compression Stockings – Specialized hosiery that prevents and lessens the progression of venous disorders like edema (swollen legs), phlebitis or thrombosis.
- Spinal Decompression (Traction) - Motorized traction that relieves back pain by stretching the spine gently. Bulging or herniated disks frequently retract, and pressure is taken off of nerves and the rest of the spine.
- Vestibular Rehabilitation - This specialized physiotherapy modality treats vestibular disorders and symptoms such as dizziness and vertigo, trouble with balance, falling, vision and posture.
- Shockwave Therapy - This non-surgical therapy speeds up recovery and cures various indications that cause chronic or acute pain. Shockwave therapy works quickly to relieve pain and restore mobility.
- Manual Therapy – Hands-on manual therapy is core to physiotherapy. Manual therapy treats musculoskeletal pain or disability. Patients receive kneading and hands-on manipulation of muscles and joints.
- Post-Surgical Rehabilitation – Patients re-establish muscle strength, joint motion, and joint function with safely increasing loads and stimulus to the surgically repaired joint.
- Sports Injuries – Physiotherapy speeds healing and prevents reinjury of sports or exercise injuries such as bruises, sprains, strains, tears, broken bones, and soft tissues like ligaments, muscles, tendons, and fascia.
We combine caring and friendliness with science and technology to ensure you receive quick, effective healing.
Make an Appointment at Cambie Physiotherapy and Health Clinic in Surrey, BC
Pain from a chronic illness or an injury makes participating in the activities you want to enjoy harder. And as you become less active, pain and immobility increase, making it even harder to do what you like.
But you can recapture that flexibility and pain-free life with physiotherapy.
The Cambie Physiotherapy and Health Clinic professionals use proven techniques to reduce pain and increase flexibility so you can recapture the joy those activities bring. Work together with your physiotherapist to develop a tailor-made plan for your lifestyle, condition, activities you like, and your pain level. Our physiotherapists usually recommend patients have a treatment plan that includes a combination of therapies, which is why we offer a range of services.
Plus, we streamline the entire process for you. Just bring us the details of your claim or insurance, and we’ll do the rest. Our professional staff is compassionate, friendly, and knowledgeable. We’ll help you feel better quickly!
No matter where your pain is, we can help at Cambie Physiotherapy and Health Clinic in Richmond, Surrey and New Westminister, BC. Our welcoming environment and expert physiotherapists help you recapture the activities you want in your life. Now is the time to begin! Contact us today.