Cambie Physiotherapy and Health Clinic is right here at Cambie and No 5 Road. That way you don’t have to go out of your way for experienced physiotherapy in Richmond, BC. The Cambie Clinic physiotherapist has over 9 years of experience healing injuries just like yours.
Plus, we speak English, Hindi and Punjabi so you are always understood.
Bring in the details of your extended health plan, ICBC claim, your Work Safe claim or your MSP number and we’ll work out the payment details for you.
Modern Physiotherapy Treatment Techniques – Right in the Heart of Richmond, BC.
The friendly and professional staff at Cambie Physiotherapy and Health Clinic offer the following services:
- Physiotherapy - a treatment method focusing on the science of movement that helps restore, and maximize physical function, strength, motion and well-being addressing underlying physical issues. Evidence based practice.
- Acupuncture - an integrative medical system using needles to alleviate pain and to treat various conditions. Acupuncture is widely practiced along with physiotherapy. Helps with nerve pains like Sciatica.
- IMS/ Dry Needling – for trigger point or myofascial trigger points, dry needling treats myofascial pain. Muscles knot up into areas called trigger points. The needles stimulate the tissue to unknot these painful points where the tissue connects to muscle.
- Custom Orthotics – specially-made to support your feet, they match your feet precisely. Orthotics control abnormal motion. You wear them inside your shoes to help foot or back pain from diabetes, bursitis, plantar fasciitis, arthritis, or flat feet.
- Compression Stockings – specialized hosiery that prevents and lessens the progression of venous disorders like edema (swollen legs), phlebitis or thrombosis.
- Laser Therapy - a non-invasive light source treatment using a single light wavelength to reduce pain and inflammation and speed tissue repair.
- Spinal Decompression (Traction) - motorized traction to relieve back pain by gently stretching the spine. Bulging or herniated disks often retract, and pressure is taken off nerves and the rest of the spine.
- Vestibular Rehabilitation - a specialized type of physiotherapy to treat vestibular disorders and symptoms like dizziness and vertigo, trouble with balance, falling, vision and posture.
- Shockwave Therapy - a non-surgical therapy that speeds up recovery and cures various indications that cause acute or chronic pain. It works quickly to relieve pain and restore mobility.
- Manual Therapy – treats musculoskeletal pain or disability. It includes the kneading and hands-on manipulation of muscles and joints.
- Post-Surgical Rehabilitation – re-establishing muscle strength, joint motion, and joint function by safely increasing loads and the stimulus to the surgically repaired joint over the recovery period.
- Sports Injuries – when engaging in sports or exercise, bruises, sprains, strains, tears, or broken bones, plus soft tissues like ligaments, muscles, tendons, and fascia, could be injured.
- Workplace Injuries – injuries that arise from and in the course of your employment. Check with your employer and Work Safe to be sure how to proceed. If you have questions about this process with Work Safe, we can help.
- Motor Vehicle Accident Injuries – injuries that arise from a motor vehicle accident, whether or not you were at fault. Check with ICBC to be sure how to proceed. If you have questions about this process with ICBC, we can help.
- Massage Therapy
- Active Rehab (Kinesiology)
- Chiropractic Services
Coming Soon to Cambie Physiotherapy and Health Clinic in Richmond, BC
Chiropractic, Pelvic Rehabilitation.